Here’s what we need from you to get started on your complimentary Business Analysis Report:
If you use either Xero or MYOB to manage your accounts, simply follow the instructions below to share your financial reports with us.
Watch this video for Xero Access instructions or follow the steps below.
1. Login to your Xero Account
2. Click on your organisations name (top left corner).
3. Click on Settings.
4. Under the General heading, click on Users.
5. Then click on Invite A User.
6. Enter the accountant's details as follows:
First name: Richard
7. Under the "Give Them Access to:" heading,
you should tick the following:
8. Lastly, click on Send Invite.
Our Accountant will then receive an invite to your Xero subscription via email. Once accepted, they will be able to access the reports required for the Business Analysis Report.
1. Login to your MYOB Account (https://www.myob.com/au/accounting-software/)
2. Click your business name and choose Advisors
3. On the Advisors page, click Invite advisor.
4. Enter the Advisor's Email address per below and click Send Invitation:
The invitation is sent to your advisor. A message appears next to the advisor's email address that the invitation is pending.
Our Accountant will then receive an invite to your MYOB subscription via email. Once accepted, they will be able to access the reports required for the Business Analysis Report.