Around 80% of small and medium businesses (SME’s) cease trading within the first five years leaving devastated owners with regret
over years spent financially struggling and sacrificing family time for little reward or even an ongoing debt burden.
Unfortunately many of the remaining 20% still in business never reach their full potential, trapping their owners into being “self-employed”
always working at the coalface, and falling out of love with the original dream of their business providing fulfillment and financial
A key reason for these failures in SME’s is the lack of strategic financial advice and planning. At Trinity Advisory, we provide
significant value to clients by helping them understand their current financial position through regular management reports and
meetings, then providing proactive practical advice on actions to steer their business in the right direction.
What we do differently to traditional accountants.
• We don’t just look at the past, we look to the future
• We understand the story behind your numbers to give you proactive and dynamic advice
• We meet quarterly to plan and forecast for your future growth and success
• We arm you with the tools you need to confidently take-action and achieve your goals
• We offer in-depth business coaching clinics to help you find your niche, craft your offer and scale your business