We're Hiring - Business Development Manager.
We are looking for a new Business Development Manager for our Sunshine Coast office.
Located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Trinity Advisory is currently looking for a talented and hands-on BDM who loves to engage with
people and can take ownership of the new business sales strategy for the region, developing strong relationships with our business
clients and prospects.
Working in partnership with the MD and the Senior Accountants team, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career
with a forward-thinking, emerging Accounting and Business Advisory firm. You'll be driving client acquisition and awareness
through the development and proactive delivery of a targeted and segmented sales plan.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales growth across your designated region
- Delivering sales growth through your own proactive pipeline development and management
- Converting the opportunities presented by referrals and inbound enquiries
Demonstrated experience in farming accounts to identify and maximise on all opportunities as service partner, actively collaborating with
B2B sales success typically pitching to business owners, procurement and key stakeholders of SMEs across different industry verticals
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Taking responsibility for your own call cycle and portfolio management to maximise on your success
- The development and management of the sales plan to maximise on productivity and outcomes
- Operating with a high level of customer centricity and commercial acumen
- Sales activity reporting
- You are becoming a subject matter expert on their premium services and the go to preferred for referral responses
So what's in it for you:
- $88 - 93K package plus car allowance
- Join a market leader who has the presence, opportunity and business partnerships to stand out from their competitors
Develop yourself into a new industry, whilst leveraging off your history of success and ideally established networks (or proven ability to
establish such networks in a new region)
- Take charge of your own career path
What you will bring to this role:
- A min of 2 years in B2B consultative sales role
- Experience in developing professional networks
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ideally, experience in selling service-based solutions
- A passion for driving new business and seeing clients succeed
Motivated to develop your sales plan in collaboration with the MD and then take full accountability for its execution – this talented and
engaging MD wants to recognise and reward – Not Micro Manage!
- Excellent pipeline management & lead conversion skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of motivation and a collaborative style
- A high attention to detail and flexible attitude.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Proven success in delivering to revenue targets
- Confident in preparing your own sales reports
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
This role will ideally suit a Sales Professional who enjoys working with a team, but also has the opportunity to develop a pipeline and
manage their own diary.
Do you want to join a dynamic organisation who brings a premium service to market?
To find out more, please call Paul on 0422 963 025 or simply apply now via
the Seek website.